Monday 12 January 2009

Back Again..


I know I've been gone a while but i just couldn't be bothered lately. But now, I'm into it again.

SO...

Oh yeah, I went to a picinic thing at Taman Perdana that was organized by women who'd studied overseas and wanted to have fun(while imparting knowledge) with us.

It was fun. And I met this there's-some-screws-loose-up-there girl who's studying at IBT now. She'll also be flying to Japan next year. I went to this picnic with Izzaty and Dilla.

Actually after only arriving for like 20 mins we were already actually planning our escape plan because we were all so sleepy(not because of the activities but beacuse we'd all slept pretty late the night before.)

Shout out to Prasys for telling me to start blogging again. Love you(you know I do).


Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment