Wednesday 18 March 2009

The Firsts

.

Since I have just finished my first year at PPPKTJ, I thought I'd list out a line of firsts as a way to mark the lasts.

First friend at PPKTJ - Quah Fu Wei
First roommate - Laily Ali
First Comrade - Izzaty Khalit
First Partner for a Comedic Duo - Fadhillah
First guy friend in Tanpopo - Hong
First friends in Himamwari - San and Danial Asraf
First item bought with scholarship money - Lunch at the canteen behind the old PPKTJ building (sad, I know.)
First nickname given to by seniors - Public (don't ask me why)
First vacay without parents - To Kedah with Ellie and Anne

There's a bunch of other firsts but I can't really force my brain to remember right now.




.

5 comments:

  1. The hell?

    Comrade?

    I only understand 'comrade' in terms of a type of relationship portrayed in 'Naruto'.

    The, 'I'll protect my friend no matter what! Let's use our Ninjutsu!' thing.

    Is that it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess?

    someone i know that can fight with/against.

    something like that..

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGAINST?!

    HOW COULD YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's open for discussion.


    we never know what the future holds.

    damn, now i sound like some bloody monk giving advice to the Avatar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take that as a compliment, me being the young and cute Avatar.

    Ahaha.

    ReplyDelete