Saturday 24 April 2010

My Size 7 Feet

It`s been about 3 weeks since I`ve landed in Japan. Life is great, I guess. I (kind of) understand my classes, classmates are friendly(the good friendly, not the creepy stalker kind) and I bicycle to the local supermarket every 2/3 days.

In Malaysia :
1. Drive to everywhere. Even to the mamak at the corner of the street.

2. Hungry? McD, bebz!

3. Nice Gucci, where you buy? Pasar malam, of course, sayang.

4. Vincci/ Nose/ Aldo/ etc is having a SALE! I`m there!

5. It`s so cool today, 28`C, was it?

In Japan :
1. You wanna go to the movies? I`m in, just let me get my bike (as in bicycle!) first. We race, okay? *wink*

2. I`m starving! Wait, I still haven`t made lunch yet, CRAP!

3. Love your LV, where did you get it? Shinjuku, darling, only ¥120,000(around RM 4K).
(Pirated goods are a big NO-NO here)

4. Shoe sale? Ermm..you think they`ll have my size? (Most shops only sell up to size 6! Small feet much, people???)

4. Waah, it`s so warm! I can`t believe today`s 15`C. Awshumm!


Get my drift? Yeah, life is changing quite a bit. For the better I think anyway...



....

No comments:

Post a Comment