Thursday 18 September 2014

Review : Clarins White Plus Pearl-to-Cream Brightening Cleanser

Photo from Clarins SG

The claim : The first beauty step towards immaculate skin. This cleansing cream takes the form of a fine, abundant mousse that combines a pleasant texture with the high efficacy of a formula rich in purifying and clarifying plant extracts.

My thoughts : I love this cleanser when it starts to get colder here because my skin starts to go from oily-combination to dry-combination. This cleanser won't leave a tight and plastic feeling on my skin like some cleansers do. My skin feels soft and moisturised after using this. My dry spots become smoother and softer too. It's also pretty good at getting makeup off, though I've never tried washing off waterproof makeup with this. 

I can't say I noticed any brightening(or whitening) effect while using this but that was never my intention when I bought this, anyway.

I definitely recommend this for normal to dry-combination skin. I feel like it would be too creamy for oily skin but that's a personal preference. It also smells lovely, not too scented. This is a high-end product so the price is a little steep but this will last you for at least 4 months, easy. You only need a small pea size of product to get a beautiful creamy foam.

Price : RM115 at Parkson

No comments:

Post a Comment