Monday 19 May 2008

Catching Up

Hey!

Well, it's been a surprisingly calming two weeks. I had orientation for 3 days. Learnt about what PPKTJ and UTM is all about and the scope of what we'll be stuyding in the first two weeks in class.

So far, I've had Japanese lingo lessons for about a week and a half. I learnt how to construct basic sentences, how to tell and ask for time, how to introduce myself and about a hundred new vocabs. We also had a test everyday to make sure we understood everything that went on in the class the day before. So far so good.

The teachers seem really upbeat and they definitely make the class less boring. Especially Hasegawa-sensei. He's a riot. I think all the chinese girls have a crush on him. :p

On Friday (16/5), our senpais did a few shows to celebrate Teacher's Day. It was fun and the Japanese teachers seemed to enjoy it, which is what matters.

We kouhais were only invited to watch though me, Laily(my roommate), Izzati(my toilet-mate),Sii Gee(has a crush on Hasegawa-sensei),San(classmate) and Danial(classmate) were bestowed the honour of being given the privilige to present fresh roses to our year 1 senseis! It was so cool!

My classes will only be from 8-12 till next friday, then the week after that, our normal schedules will be handed out and we'll have classes from 8-4!! This semester I'll be studying English, Japanese, Maths and Physics. Chemistry doesn't start till 2nd semester.

ps/ senpai = seniors
kouhais = juniors
sensei = teachers

1 comment:

  1. Babe, I tak faham apa you cakap when it comes to Hasegawa-sensei, senseis, and all those Japanese words, haha. Anyways, congratulations! So currently you belajar dekat mana before going to Japan? Duduk hostel? Haaa mcm mana you basuh baju? Haha. :D

    ReplyDelete