Friday 23 May 2008

Reality Sinks In

Today, just finished the 2 weeks of 'japanese language lessons only' thing. Starting next Monday(Gyatsuyobi), I'll start following the normal timetable of 8-4pm.

Sounds dreadful!

For some of the classes during the 8-12pm period I could barely stay awake! Imagine what I'd be doing if the classes ran all the way to 4pm?!?! (I have to wake up at 5.30am everyday, it explains the lack-of-sleep-ness)

However, I will preservere! I have to! (But damn! 4?!?)


The life I had with old school friends is kinda fizzling out because everybody's off to somewhere whether it be matrix, upu thing, form 6, work and etc. I miss all of you! :(

Oh, I've also moved to a different class. Less students than my old one which is good BUT it happens to come complete with a dreadfully annoying 'thing'. Yes, 'thing'. Calling 'it' human right now would be an embarassment to the rest of the humans out there. Well, hopefully I'll start to see some good in 'it' or so help me God I will start learning Japanese swear words just for 'it'!

Friends, if you're reading this "Good luck in whatever you're doing right now(whether it be legal or not. Jk.) and if you see me on the lrt at least wave at me ok? Or I'll start waving like mad to you and call out your name as loudly as I humanly can. We wouldn't want that now would we? Huge embarassment in such a public place? I thought so."


...

No comments:

Post a Comment