Sunday 4 October 2009

Kosen-kosen

During the first weeks of September, Tokyo and Hachinohe Kosen came to Kumpulan Teknikal Jepun, INTEC. They came as part of an interact type of meeting with the students of KTJ. It was fun and I found out a truth that I 'm not exactly ignorant to which is the fact that my Nihongo skills suck. BUT.. talking with the Japanese students really helped and I even picked up quite a few slangs and whatnots.

We also had a bowling match with them at Ole-Ole Mall. Needless to say, I sucked(noticing a pattern here?).

Then, the week after that, Nagaoka Kosen came. This time they were here to make some robots with us. With both parties being total newbs to this, it was an interesting day.

My team's robot had a malfunction or whatever but basically it just wouldn't program right. Totally pissed me off. But in the end, one of the group members got it to co-operate with us. Thank you, God.

On a totally different note, Gossip Girl season 3 has started and I'm starving for some Blair-Chuck action. I need my fix, it's been so long.



Though, this pic helps it a bit. :P

Shoot me, I think he's cute.


...

2 comments: