Thursday 24 February 2011

Expectations & Revelations

So, today I went out and had nasi kandar at Pelita with Amirul Asyraf and Martha. The nasi kandar was delicious, though they do make yearn for the ones I had in Penang. Walked around KLCC for a while but then Acap had to rush back so it was just Martha and I.

KLCC has changed quite a bit. I noticed there were a few new stores and a few shops had changed locations i.e The Body Shop.

Ooh! The KTM train at the Kajang station came on time! I was shocked yo'. Then when I wanted to go back home, the train back to Kajang was also on time. Plus, it wasn't even that packed even though it was around 5.30ish, I mean total rush hour timing, right?

The new LRTs are also wider and cooler. I like :)

I'm starting to notice new construction sites and redeveloped buildings throughout KL. So happy to see this beloved country of mine progressing forward.

Next week, I'll probably be spending sometime with the guys at Sunway. Can't wait :D


...

1 comment:

  1. I stopped reading when u start mentioning 'klcc has changed quite a bit'. nak merasa sendiri... haahhaa. aku dah balik msia nanti aku baca balik post ni :p

    ReplyDelete