Saturday 25 June 2011

Finally Over

My mid-sem exams just finished this Wednesday. I'm not sure if I can say I did awesome so I'll settle with saying I did o-kay..ish.  Right after our last papers ended, we all went to the mall near the train station to grab some ice-cream and celebrate Angela's tutor's birthday. I wasn't really supposed to shop but it kinda sorta happened. I guess I haven't been shopping in a while, so you really can't blame me, right?

There are 7(8?) new flavours for summer. I want to try them all.

There's a new store on the upper level. Guess what these are?
Cosplay outfits 'to make your lover's heart race' as the sign says.

How about a sexy nurse?

Or a bad cop?

A maid at your beck and call?

Or the typical sexy/shy school girl?

We also found these. Fireworks are not banned here like in Malaysia. One of the main activities of summer, really.

So many choices.
There are also a bunch of other cool/wacky stuff in the store but I couldn't be bothered to snap them all.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment