Monday 15 October 2012

The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask Review

I have oily-combination skin so I'm always eager to try out any products that'll help out with my problems. Those problems being my super shiny T-zone, minor bumps all over my face and the occasional zit. I love pampering myself anyways, so taking time out for a facial is such a no biggie to me.

This time I decided to try out Body Shops's Ionic Clay Mask from their Seaweed line. 


I use this once a week and maybe twice a week if I'm going through an especially rough time. When I first apply it, I'll get a cool and tingly sensation. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes then wash it off. When I wash it off, it also instantly turns into a scrub because the hardened bits turn into scrubbing beads. I like the smell of this mask. It's a kind of minty and medicinal type of smell.

Looks like your average clay. It's not.

I love this! I think it really has helped reduce my oiliness and when I use it on top of zits, those zits get smaller and go away quicker too. 

My dry/normal spots like my cheek area, don 't get dried out or feel stretched after using this, so that's also a plus.

I've had this tube for a few months now so I think it's not expensive for how much product you're getting.

Price : ¥2940


...

No comments:

Post a Comment