Wednesday 9 January 2013

Rimmel Happy Bags

I finally caved and bought a Happy Bag or as some places call them - Lucky Bag. In Japanese it's 福袋. The one I bought wasn't like a complete surprise because they had a sample out so that we could see what we would be getting, although colours might not be the same but the item will.

There were only 2 left! Good thing I didn't miss out

I got myself a Rimmel Lucky Bag. The total worth of all the things in the bag is ¥6985 but they sold it for only ¥1995. Such a good bargain. I don't have a lot of of Rimmel products anyway so I was keen to try more of their stuff. 

Eye shadow & cheek colour
 Out of the four colours in the eye shadow palette I already have something similar to the top two colours but the bottom light shimmery grey and metallic brown I don't have yet so I consider this not a total fail. I love the shade of the cheek colour but I think it'll be more wearable in the warmer seasons.

Mascara, two bottles of nail polish, liquid eye liner, and a plumping nude gloss
 I don't really believe the hype with plumping gloss or lipsticks so I'm definitely curious as to how this one will fare. I really like the purple nail polish, so vampy.

There were also Lucky Bag offers for Maybelline and Canmake.

Get products worth ¥5985 for only ¥1995!


Canmake blushes are a total delight. They're not overpowering and because the have a little shimmer, they bring a bit more life to a dull face. Their eye shadows are a bit powdery so consider yourself warned.

Happy Lucky Bag hunting next year!


..

No comments:

Post a Comment