Saturday 27 July 2013

Review : Concealers (M.A.C. & Bobbi Brown & Maybelline)

See how MAC really blends in with my skin tone. Lurveee it.

1. M.A.C. Mineralize Concealer in Shade NW30
My favourite of the three in this list. It is medium to full coverage. Blends easily. Creases a tiny bit even with setting powder(I use a translucent setting powder for this) but it lasts all day on my oily-combination skin. I usually whip this out when I feel that my under eye is a bit darker than usual. I place 4-5 dots on the under eye area then blend it out with a M.A.C 219 brush; here. It is not a concealer brush but I just like using it. This is great for getting the product really close to the lash line.

Note : I know that Asians are usually NC in M.A.C but when I tried out NC30 on one side and NW30 on the other, NW30 looked a lot more natural on me. So, I suggest getting the makeup people at M.A.C to test out a few shades on you before you proceed with your purchase.

Price : ¥2940 (RM96)



2. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Warm Beige
I mistakenly got this in a shade too light for me so I usually use a setting powder in my actual shade to balance things out or else my under eye would look a bit weird. This creases on me too, about the same degree as the M.A.C one. I like the texture. It is moisturising so I would definitely recommend this for anyone who has dry to normal skin. I take the product using my ring finger and pat it on and around the under eye area then maybe use my 219 brush to soften any awkward edges.

Price : ¥3675 (RM120)


3. Maybelline Mineral Pure Concealer in Natural (Shade 02)
This is light to medium coverage. It did not cover my dark circles very well. Creasing is not that big of a problem but it does not last on my skin. After about half a day I can see it has started to fade off a bit. Maybe this would be better to cover slight blemishes on the skin instead of my panda eyes. My least favourite of the three. I dot the product onto my skin then just tap it until it blends in.

Price : ¥945 (RM31)


Marilah kita membanteras mata panda sehebat mungkin. Hehehe :P

No comments:

Post a Comment