Monday 22 July 2013

Review : Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll-On

I've been using this for almost 2 months now. I use it every morning before I apply my essence water and every night before I apply my moisturiser. I have quite visible dark circles maybe due to my weird sleeping habits, dehydration or maybe it's just genetics. Now, let's get down to the review.

What it looks like


The claim : "Garnier Light EyeRoll-on is a massaging roll-on that combines caffeine and the draining effect of a massage to reduce puffiness and dark circles and brighten the eye contour." from the website here

My verdict : I did notice a reduction in puffiness even after a night of binge eating really salty snacks. The metal ball feels nice when it's gliding on your skin; a calming and cooling sensation. However, there was no visible reduction of dark circles and I'm sure my eye contour hasn't brightened up. So, if you want something to help with puffiness or protruding eye bags you could give this product a try but that's about it.

Price : RM24.90
Available at most drugstores and hypermarkets.

ps/ This is my personal experience. Results will of course vary for different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment