Tuesday 21 October 2014

Review : K-Colly Sweet 17




I've never been interested in trying out supplement products because I am big believer of getting vitamins and other nutrients through a healthy and balanced diet. Until one day when a friend of mine started talking about how K-Colly had helped her tremendously with her skin issues. Her problems started after trying out a local skincare brand that caused her skin to go crazy resulting in huge pimples that were not only uncomfortable but also painful. Of course, she immediately stopped using the skincare products and decided to try out K-Colly. K-Colly helped her skin clear up and in about a month, her skin was drastically better with about half of the pimples and irritations gone.

Because she wasn't trying to sell K-Colly to me and didn't pressure me at all to try it, I wasn't turned off. After reading a few blogposts about K-Colly reviews, I decided to give K-Colly a try.

Here is what I noticed after consuming K-Colly for about 2 months :
- my skin felt softer
- I was having some acne issues around my jaw area and the area is now completely acne-free
- my backne had reduced a lot; the acne that were already there dried up quickly and I hardly got any new ones
- my skin is less oily which results in products staying longer and better on my skin. I wear less foundation and hardly any concealer now yay!

You can consume it just as it is, 1/2 a scoop in the morning and night but it is too sweet for me so I usually mix 1 full scoop with a glass of water and drink this before I sleep.

I will probably continue consuming K-Colly but I am on my last bottle and I haven't found a stockist in Japan so I might have to stop for a while until I buy more in Malaysia HAHAHA

Anyways, if you have also tried out K-Colly, please feel free to leave your experience in the comment section below.

1 comment: