Friday 24 October 2014

Review : KATE Liquid Touch Powder Foundation


From the website : The KATE LIQUID TOUCH POWDER FOUNDATION formula in this foundation spreads smoothly and gives a moist finish. It stays put. It's super lustrous. The secret to irresistible skin.

I have been using this for almost 6 months now. I love it! It really does apply on smooth. It might seem a bit cakey at first but it will melt into your skin. My dry areas are also nicely covered and aren't highlighted like it would with other powder foundations I've tried.

I use the OC-D shade and it fits my skin tone pretty well. This also has SPF20++ so that's a plus. I notice that it doesn't oxidise and turn a darker shade during the day. I definitely recommend this for someone who can't be bothered with liquid foundation but wants an awesome finish to the skin.

Price: ¥2000(+tax)

No comments:

Post a Comment