Monday 16 May 2011

Golden Week #4 : Yamanashi

    While Angela went straight back to Ibaraki, I, who didn't have class on Friday, went to Yamanashi. I slept at Fifi's house and got to eat her delicious ayam sambal. Bahagia giler, I tell you.

    On Friday night, Fifi and I went to Kak Jijah's place for dinner then to a 24/7 bowling arcade. I was already getting pretty sleepy since I've rarely slept past 12am during the vacation that I took a little nap in the karaoke room while everyone else was singing their hearts out. We started bowling around 1.30am and after that at around 4am we all went to the nearby Gusto for supper/really-early-breakfast. I was beyond knackered. Then went home and slept till noon.

   After everyone had woken up, we all went to a Fruits Farm. Yamanashi is awesome because of the amazing view of Mount. Fuji and also because of all the fruits that they grow there. There was also a Tropical Green House and we found bunga kertas! Macam terkejut gak.

   That evening we had dinner at a nice Indian restaurant. The guys wanted to go to the futsal match but because we spent too much time eating, they couldn't have made it in time. Too bad. That night, Fifi and I watched Tangled. I left for Ibaraki in the afternoon, the next day.



Fuji-chan comel di belakang

Rumah Fifi & Abg Sap

Takkan ku lupakan Malaysia
  Felt awesome to be back in my tiny hostel room and to be reunited with my beloved futon. A mountain of laundry was awaiting my presence.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment