Wednesday 11 May 2011

Spring Shoes

Since around mid-April the delightful season that is Spring has started. It started to get warmer bit by bit and I was all ready to start wearing dresses again. Then, early this week it started to pour. And pour. And pour. The annoying thing is that it's not even a heavy downpour or anything, it's just a constant drizzle of rain. Where's my sunshine? My chirping birds by the window sill? My sweet spring breeze?


Good God, mana weii~?!

However, me being my usual hard-headed self, I decided to start wearing my spring gear anyways. But with all the rain, any open toed pumps or sandals would leave my feet soaked so...tadaa!

Spring worthy wedge pumps. It was the soft pink colour that caught my eye. I hate an usually large amount of different pink hues so to find one that I did not want to barf on was great.

Yes, there is a sewing kit behind it because it wouldn't have been able to stand without it.
I also like the 'clack clack' sound they make as I walk down the hallway to class. Makes me feel regal, I kid you not.



...

No comments:

Post a Comment