Monday 25 July 2011

Norway Bombing & Killing Spree

I'm usually a 'pacifist' type of person and I rarely take offense when people take jabs at my religion and beliefs because I blame their ignorance and faulty education system as the cause for their shallowness and biased thoughts and perceptions on things, but I just have to post this because it made me laugh.

From 9GAG

The very obvious things is that of course, they(you?) won't go to all those measures because in doing so would mean that Christianity, which is the faith of most Caucasians and especially Islam-hating whites is somehow at fault. That this terrorist's beliefs in Christianity is what made him do all those horrific acts against so many innocent lives. You wouldn't be able to judge me with my hijab-wearing head as a 'terrorist' like the Al-Qaeda anymore because now I have the ability to see you, a white Christian, and think he might be a 'terrorist' too just like Anders Breivik.

Doesn't feel all that awesome now does it, having your religion viewed as a source of evil?

Welcome to our world.

To be judged in the blink of an eye when we've barely said a word and made an action to portray ourselves.
The hate, the fear, the critics we get for displaying our beliefs in public.Think about that the next time you put on your cross.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment