Saturday 23 July 2011

Yes, I really am that Crazy

I'm in love all over again.


I didn't think that the parcel would be this big. 


I bought Penguins and Jaffa Cakes. I actually wanted to order more but the shipping fees were becoming exorbitant, so I decided to only get the essentials.


This is what a Jaffa Cake looks like after being bitten. There's a layer of chocolate on top, orange jelly underneath it and a round cake as the base. It is so tasty. When I took my first bite, it felt like I hadn't left Manchester at all. Then I started remembering bits and pieces of the stuff I did while at Temple Primary School. Who knew that one small bite of confectionery could have that effect?

I got the Penguins because my sister had been asking for them and also an extra box of Jaffa Cakes for the family but then when I Skyped with my dad a few nights ago, I found out that my cousin, who studies in the UK and had come home for her summer holidays, had already bought two boxes for my family because my sister had asked from her also. Now, my heart feels heavy about parting with the extra box. I want it for myself. 


...

No comments:

Post a Comment