Saturday 11 May 2013

A Day Out in Nagoya

Last week during Golden Week, I met up with a few friends in Nagoya just to meet and catch up. Nagoya is a beautiful old city. Just because it's old doesn't mean it can be vibrant and modern at the same time too. I definitely recommend anyone thinking of travelling to Japan to come here, even for a day. There are a lot of attractions, see Nagoya Info Website. The site has all the information you'd need.

Every time I come here, I'll have dinner at a famous Unagi(eel) restaurant that's located in the mall above Nagoya Station on the 8th floor(or was it the 7th?). It costs around ¥3000 per person. A tad on the expensive side, but seriously so freaking worth it.

Here are some photos I snapped while walking about with my friends.

Makanan wajib kanak-kanak Malaysia di Jepun. Sedapnya!

Nagoya Castle

Beautiful hanging flowers that I don't know the name of

The park right next to Nagoya Castle

At Oasis21 with the Nihon Terebi Tower at the back. Lights up beautifully at night

Kau hingat New York je ada Central Park? Nagoya pun hado ok!

You guys can make a day stop to tour Nagoya as you're on your way to Tokyo from Osaka or vice versa because it's in the middle of those two places.

No comments:

Post a Comment