Sunday 19 May 2013

Newest Addition To My "To Buy" List : Maxi/Long Skirts

I've already bought a few of the cotton dresses that I talked about before; here. Now the next item that has caught my eye are colourful maxi/long skirts. They just seem so appropriate for Summer, all bright and happy like that.

I searched at Rakuten for any pieces that might fit the bill and I came across a few that really made me want to press the "Place In Cart" button. I'll survey for a little longer then make my mind up on which skirt I want the most.

Here are some samples of what I've found.

1. This one is only ¥1500(RM45) and look at all those beautiful colours. Weeeeee~~~


2. If those colours are bit too bright for your liking, I also found these. They're only ¥1000(RM35). They're a bit more soft colour-wise compared to the ones on the top, right? The cut is also a little looser.


3. The orange skirt really caught my attention. These are also ¥1500(RM45), I think. So pretty!


Hmm...so many to choose from and I'm still not done surveying the rest. Hehehe (>.<)

No comments:

Post a Comment