Friday 25 July 2008

Alice & Harry



Shot this at Taman Botanika Penang(I think...).
As you can see, behind me is a row of kinda tall plants/ trees. And I have to tell you that walking in between the rows of trees makes you feel like
a) you're Alice in Wonderland and you're expecting to see a bunny holding a clock jump out at you any second, all the while muttering about how he's late to the tea party.
b) you're Harry Potter in the Goblet of Fire, the part where he had to perform task four which involved going through that wicked awesome maze. So, of course, you're expecting a Blast Ended Skwert or a sphinx to appear in front of you.
I was dissapoited on both counts :(
ps/ the old-age question - does my bum look big in these pants? :P

2 comments:

  1. how the hell am i supposed to answer the question when i cant even see the side of your bum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol :p

    hence, the answer will be no..always..

    ReplyDelete