Friday 4 July 2008

Sports Day

The Kurois

Word of warning - a few of my blog posts won't be in chronological order because frankly I'm just too lazy to put it all nice and whatnot. Heck, I'll do it later.

Here goes ->
* Was held on the 26th June 2008.
* My house, Black, got second place. Not bad, I guess. At least the hamper was decent-sized.
* Totally burnt my skin playing netball and volleyball in the freakin' hot sun.
* Enn didn't make it because a)she woke up late. LOL. b)her uncle was sent to the hospital and she's a caring niece. :p
* I totally missed watching the chinese guys play basketball. I wanted to watch their game so badly. :( They play well plus the Blue team had these matching outfits! They looked so hot! LOL!
* Oh yeah, Blue house won overall (actually wanted to not even mention this but common sense says I have to).

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment