Tuesday 18 September 2012

id bareMinerals Foundation Review

I got this on eBay a while back and this is what I whack on my face every morning before I go to school, if I haven't overslept at least. 
It came in a cute little bag with a ribbon :)
I got the shade Golden Medium and this comes with SPF 15, which I love. Some protection is always a plus. I've been using this for a few months now and it hasn't broken me out. When I fist apply it to my skin, it can look a bit too powdery but after a minute it'll kind of 'set' into the skin and leaves a natural matte finish. I have normal-combination skin and when using this my T-zone still gets shiny but it's nothing that a blotting paper can't fix.

                                         

Application : I use a kabuki brush. On school days, I don't wear primer and instead just some sunscreen underneath.
Coverage   : Medium. 

Finish         : Natural matte.

Pros :
- blends easily
- doesn't cake up
- comes in lots of shades

Cons :
- no major setback that I can think of


Price : Can't remember around ¥3200, I think.

Note : the new packaging comes a more controllable sifter so it won't get all over the place and makes it more convenient for travel.

If you have any comments about your personal experiences using this product, don't be shy to share in the comments section :)

No comments:

Post a Comment