Sunday 16 September 2012

The Body Shop Lily Cole Shimmer Cubes Palette 24 Review

Before I went back for a bit of a holiday in Malaysia, I went shopping in Shibuya, Tokyo and I dropped by The Body Shop there. I was tired after a few days of sightseeing so I decided to try their facials(will have a post of this up later). After the facial was over, they even do your makeup using The Body Shop makeup items. In my opinion, their mineral powder foundation is nothing to rave about, their concealer/highlighter didn't provide enough coverage for my panda eyes but their shimmer cubes eye shadows were awesome.
Palette 24

Pros :
- you get a lot of product for a reasonable price
- the colour payoff is satisfactory. It's not as pigmented as MAC eye shadows but I think that's a good thing because sometimes you can put too much and look clownish.
- it lasted throughout the day. 
- the packaging is cute

Cons :
- the powders are not as soft to the touch as MAC eye shadows



Look at how much product you're getting !

The colours on my fingertips

Price : I bought mine in Malaysia so it was RM79. In Japan it's ¥2940.

Verdict : I like it and would recommend it.

Plus, here's a video with a tutorial using all four of those awesome colours.


If you have any comments about your personal experiences using this product, don't be shy to share in the comments section :)

No comments:

Post a Comment